I know, I know. I have heard you all screaming at me for months. We are still alive and kicking. You are getting this post from my new laptop. A gift from my loving husband for Mother's Day. It is the CUTEST lime green Dell. Hopefully, this will inspire me to write more blogs. It is on my never ending "to do" list. Now I can do it anywhere.
Now for what you are really wanting to know. UPDATES!
Addison is just the sweetest little girl. She is still in school at the Montessori that we started at in September. Her teachers just love her. She has to hug the director bye when we leave in the afternoon. She has got one killer farmer's tan kickin'. She has my nice pasty white skin. Her hair is incredible long and blonde. I know she is mine because of the sassy attitude. She looks up to her big sister more than her parents. She loves, loves, loves babies. Real and stuffed. She is really enjoying her little gym class. We hope to keep her in the program during the summer as well.
Reece is wrapping up the school year as a kindergartner. She has done exceptionally well in school. She is reading and loving it. Hopefully, we can keep it up this summer so she is still doing well when school starts back up in the fall. She loves exercise. That has to be a Maywald gene because I can't stand it. She can run forever. She did not want to play soccer this season and I think she is a little sad about that. Her dance recital is at the end of the month. I think I am more excited than she is. I can remember how excited and nervous I was all mine. I just know that she will love it.
Chad's favorite time of the year is here. He loves the spring and all that it brings. He enlarged by garden by 4 feet and so I can grow more veggies. The yard looks perfect. I don't know what his secret is but he has always had a green thumb.
After much discussion and thought, I have decided to go back to school. For longer than I know, I have entertained the idea of being a nurse. I have put off going back to school because the girls were so little and getting up in the middle of the night while studying never seemed like a good idea. But they aren't babies any more (and we aren't having any more) so now is the time. It is hard to believe that it has been 10 years since I graduated from SWT. And because of that, I get to retake some core classes. So I start this summer at Collin County with a class each summer session. We will see how it all goes. My goal is to be that student that I hated in college. You know the one. The older lady that aced off the test and screwed up the curve for the rest of the class. I'm going to be her.
And finally, we are planning a trip to Disney. We leaving the first part of June. The girls are more than excited. I can't wait to see how they react to all of the characters. But one thing at a time. Let's get through a couple birthdays and the end of school.
No pictures tonight. One thing at a time.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
1 comments:
Yay! You are back! Love it! Good updates! Can't wait to see more pictures of the girls. Braden still talks about them all the time. And now he knows they live in Dallas which is really, really far away and why we can't just go see them whenever he wants! :)
Post a Comment