Monday, June 13, 2011

New Semester, New Schedule

Summer time is here! Addie's school went an extra week due to a problem earlier in the year. Reece got out of school on June 3. I started back to school on June 6th. Only one class this semester but it lecture and lab. I will be super busy but have some stuff planned for the girls.

We are at the beginning of week two of swim lessons. They are going well. I hope to have a couple little fish by the end of summer. They have vacation bible school in the middle of July. We joined Frisco Athletic Center for the summer. They have a great pool that includes a lazy river, two huge slides, and a great shallow kids pool with two more slides. Once we finish swim, my plan is to drop the girls in the kids center while I work out and then run them to the pool afterwards. I have also signed up for a boot camp. It will start in a couple of weeks.

School really ruined my 4th of July weekend. The 4th falls on a Monday so I assumed that we would not have class. We don't, but instead we have to go to class that prior Friday. I will be in class for 4:30-9:30 on the Friday of a holiday weekend. Chad has a old coworker that is having a wedding reception that Saturday in Sealy, outside of Houston. We still plan on going and hanging out in Houston/Galveston that weekend.

That's about it for now.

0 comments: