Thursday, August 5, 2010

Change

Some people like it and others don't. I like it. I think that is is good to try something different. Drive a different direction to work, make something new for dinner, new place to vacation. Anything.

I have not been able to change much the last couple of years. I think I went through so much change for a good period of time. College, move to Dallas, Marriage, house, kid, new job, another kid, move again.

So here I go again. I'm shaking it up. After a nice weekend on the lake, I came back and put my notice in at work. This decision was not made over night. It was a combination of many things. But the change is coming.

More change... I am starting school almost full time in the fall. The girls will have dance, gymnastics, and soccer. We will be a busy group. But like I said, I like change. It keeps you on your toes.

3 comments:

BettencourtFamily said...

Change....we will be scrapping our change together so we can hit up the Sonic Happy Hour!!!! SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK! I am excited for you and this next adventure!

Lori said...

Awesome for you! Hooray for change!

meganruth09 said...

So excited for you and the changes you are making! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Good luck with school! :)