Wednesday, September 22, 2010

She and I

That would be Addison and I.

We are spending a lot of time together.

She talks all day long. She reminds me a couple people that are related to her. Not naming names.

She is funny and moody. She thinks that I am her servant. I am not. She is not grasping this.

She wants to know how to read soooooo bad.

She likes to wear her nightgown all day. We have gone to school a couple of times to pick up Reece in the afternoon and she is still in her nightgown. I got looks. Just like today when she wore her nightgown to Ikea, Marshalls, and Tuesday Morning. Still getting looks, but I really don't care.

I really do love her but I love Tuesdays and Thursdays too.

She is at Mother's Day Out on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

1 comments:

Sara Blackburn White said...

OMG too funny! Mine both like their jammies too- I try to look at the positive and when I feel people are looking- I just shrug and say- hey less laundry-ha!