Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A little NFL

For the record, I generally do not talk about the NFL on my blog. It's not my thing. I'll host a watching party but I will stay in the kitchen most of the time. So here is my little sports talk.

You see people on TV and know that they are celebrities. They are also real people too. They have kids, soccer practice, dance, and they need to buy gas too. Well, I still get a little giggle every afternoon.

Because Deion Sanders is in the carpool line like the rest of us. Sometimes he sweats it out in the sun with us "walkers". But most of the time he is sitting in that dreaded line. Their one-of-a-kind black conversion van is generally in the front part of the line. You know what that means. He actually left the house early for the pick-up. He's better than most of us out there.

He's just a regular parent like the rest of us, but his part-time gig gets him on TV on the weekends.

1 comments:

Monica Ramsey said...

I love it! Can you imagine how excited I would be? Fun, Fun!