Thursday, October 7, 2010

Morning Time

I am NOT a morning person. I don't drink coffee. A glass of ice tea or a DP will do. I need a good 20 minutes before I am ready to talk to anyone. This would include the Queen if she were here too. But I adapt. I jump in the shower to buy 10-15 minutes. I drag my feet brushing my teeth and putting on something.

The problem is that there are some new "things" that have really been starting off my morning with a bang.

  1. Reece is not a morning person either. This leads to #2
  2. She and I fight almost every morning about what she is going to wear. I can hear you Mom. Just pick the clothes out at night. We are starting this again tonight because I JUST CAN NOT TAKE it any more. It's just a really shitty way of starting the day.
  3. I am on week 2 ( 14 days) of not being able to hear out of my left ear. I am on my second around of antibiotics. It just really irritates me to wake up and no improvement.
  4. Addison is a morning person. She wants to talk and color and pack lunches and change clothes and do hair and 93 other things in the morning. I just want to sit for a minute and wake up.
  5. Finally, Addison has taken a liking to MY cereal. There are no less than 8 boxes of cereal in the pantry. One is mine. When I sit down to eat it, she comes over and "shares" the bowl with me. Even if I make her own bowl, she still wants to eat out of mine.

I'm in a funk. It'll change. I know I need sleep. I checked the schedule. It's available next month.

1 comments:

Sara Blackburn White said...

omg! this is sooooo my life!!
Seriously the whole thing..change the names-haa haa!! and my non morning child that wants to take LONG SHOWERS then fight abt clothes-ggrrr and the other is obsessed with anything I EAT and has to sit in my lap and eat it too! I just keep trying to remind myself, that this will pass and one day when they are in college and wont call me back- I wish someone was stealing my cereal...or will i?? ha ha ha!