We all do it. Don't deny it. We click from one blog to another. We take a small peak into another person's life. Wonder what she's up to this week? Did they have their baby yet? What was that vague post about last night?
I do it too. And through facebook, I now have found several girls that I went to high school with and I am now stalking their blogs.
I have a favorite.
I admire the way that she writes. It's honest. Not always spunky but not catty either. But in the end, it is a great story.
Here is a link to her blog.
And a couple of my favorite post.
Wide Open Spaces
My Favorite Scar
Either/Or
Happy Stalking!
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
2 comments:
You KNOW i am the queen of blog stalking!!!! How random is this: on 2 different blogs I stalk there are people trying out for Amazing Race.....and they live in total opposite areas of the country! it makes the world smaller to stalk!
and now I can stalk yours!
thanks so much for the kind words.
Post a Comment