Monday, January 24, 2011

Myth Buster

If you were to ask Chad if he takes a nap, he will, without any delay, tell you no. He doesn't need a nap. He's not a kid. Whatever.

Up until recently, I believed him. I can nap any time any where. Chad- not so much. Maybe, when he is sick but that would be it.

Well folks, I am here to bust the myth that Chad DOES indeed nap.

He doesn't do it during the day.

He waits until the house is nice a quiet at night.

EVERY (well almost every) night he falls asleep while watching TV. I have started referring to this period as his "night nap". Right now, he is asleep with the girls. He put them to bed and laid down with them for use one minute. He is completely out. And I know this even though I am studying because....

Addie came and got me. She said that Reece and Daddy were sleeping and she couldn't go to sleep because Daddy was snoring. Being the good wife that I am, I sent her back and told her to wake him up!!!

Sometimes I leave him and the dog asleep on the couch while I get ready for bed. No reason why they should be getting in the way while I am getting ready for bed.

I do wake him up.

Right before I crawl into bed.

Love you Honey!

0 comments: