A couple of friends have started "I wonder Wednesdays" on their blogs. Since I have been slacking, I am thinking about starting "Wonder Wednesdays" as a way to catch everyone up on what has been going on. All we can do is try, so here we go.
I wonder if Addie is going to sleep tonight because she slept 6 hours during the day today.
I wonder why she doesn't run fever when she is sick and has a major sinus infection that comes out as drippy eyes and nose.
I wonder why my pedi wanted to wait so long before putting her on strong allergy meds. Oh wait, I didn't see him yesterday. I saw his partner.
I wonder if Reece will make it in soccer. She is not aggressive at all.
I wonder if I will gain weight because I don't get up from my desk all day. I think this is more of a fact than a thought.
I wonder how Chad puts up with me at times. I can be difficult at best.
I wonder when I will be able to have a massage and a facial.
I wonder how long Addie will cry while trying to go to sleep tonight.
I wonder if there is any cheesecake left over. I need to go check that out.
3 comments:
Hmmmm... cheesecake! I tried a new recipie for dinner tonight and it was a disaster. I'm still starving and cheesecake sounds amazing. Maybe I'll make one this weekend!
I like seeing new blogs from you! Good luck with Addie tonight!
I "wondered" when you were going to blog again. I was begining to think you gave it up for Lent!!!
I hope Addi feels better soon! Can't wait to hang out.
Awe- I hope you are all better soon! Hang in there- spring is around the corner and hopefully all the sickness will be gone!!
Post a Comment