My suggestion is to stock up on Reckitt Benckiser (RB). They are the maker of Lysol. We will be using all of their products this evening to disinfect the entire house. Why?
Today, my lovely daughter Reece was sent home from school with the flu. Type A flu that is. The most severe and most contagious. I am sure the Addison will have it come Friday. I am waiting for Chad and I to be next. We will be doing everything we can to not catch it but our immune systems are already weak from the illnesses we have had. Croup, winter colds, ear infections, sinus infections, persistent coughs - you get the idea.
All of these lovely illnesses have also disrupted every one's sleep schedule so we have been playing musical beds. I think I have slept in every bed (but the crib) and couch in the last 3 weeks. We all start in our own rooms, but as the night progress, the bodies move.
So here's the plan. Chad is going to stay home from work the next two days because Reece can not return to school. We will clean the whole house 30 times in the next 5 days. We will be hibernating Saturday and Sunday. No trips to the store, no soccer practice, no dinner out. I expect Folsom Elementary to close for completely for decontamination on Friday. We will not be having any visitors except grandparents. We will be accepting food delivered as well as movies. Maids are also welcomed if they were to magically appear. There will be an increase in the PPV movie section of our cable bill as well as the water bill because I see long hot baths in our future. I will prevail as the only one that does not get sick. It is not in the cards, not good for the new job, and unacceptable behavior as a mother.
This is my plan.
5 comments:
no fun! hope your household is well soon! let me know if you need anything!
You are so funny. I love the creative headline. I am sorry to hear about all the sickness. Perhaps uncle Layne and aunt Mitzi could bring some chicken, fries, ketchup, sprite, toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH! I really, really hope you can contain the sickness and you guys can keep from everyone getting sick. If I was there I'd do what I could to help... good luck and keep us posted.
OH! I really, really hope you can contain the sickness and you guys can keep from everyone getting sick. If I was there I'd do what I could to help... good luck and keep us posted.
yeah, good luck with all that! :) Let me know if I can help you with anything~ from a distance that is! :)
Post a Comment