Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I wonder

I wonder if any of the guys are feeling bad after building the play set this past weekend in 30 degree weather. 


I wonder if I can get my act together and cook an actual meal for dinner tomorrow night.  That would take planning tonight...so we will see. 

I wonder if Reece really wears her glasses at school every day.  Side note - email Mrs. G about this. 

I wonder how long the girls will continue to sleep in the same room.

I wonder why we thought we needed a bigger house when all four of us are using the same bathroom, the girls share a room, and sometimes sleep in our bed.  I guess the guest room should be called the master bedroom overflow room.

I wonder how cold soccer will be Saturday morning. 

I wonder if 8:30 is too early to go to bed.


1 comments:

Layne Court said...

No symptoms from me or Stephen. Good luck with dinner tonight. No, 8:30 is not too early, given cumulative analysis of your week's sleep. Looking forward to my date Saturday night with the princesses.

Uncle Layne