Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick update

I just wanted to update everyone on the changes this week.


I left off the fact that I will be doing medical billing for a group that is contracted with many different providers.  The staff is friendly and easy to get along with.  The hours are very stern at 8-5.  Everyone literally stops at noon for a one hour lunch.  That doesn't mean an hour and 5 minutes.  One hour at noon.  Work starts at 8 sharp but you are also finished at 5.   It has been an adjustment.  I had much more flexibility at my other jobs.  I guess that it didn't hurt that I was in charge and made my own schedule.  I could eat out lunch and stop at Target to do some shopping.  Not so much here. 

But I do appreciate that fact that it is fair across the board.  Everyone works the same schedule. 

The girls are doing really, really well.  They love who is keeping them and talked about it the whole way home yesterday .  Reece was home sick today at Sabrina's house.  She has a winter cold with a good cough but does not feel bad.  Good news is that it is not the flu.  And my lovely sister was off today and able to help us out.  I don't know what we would have done without her.  Addison is adjusting well.  She still isn't sleeping anywhere but the house.  This will take some time.  But I hope it is sooner than later. 

It is close to being my bed time now.  No more staying up to watch TMZ or the 1000th repeat of Sex & The City.  Talk to you all later. 

1 comments:

Mitzi said...

Don't lose your passion for blogging! I enjoy your humor and wit way too much for you to stop!