Now is the time. Just tell me you are pregnant. My count is up to 8. I am just waiting to see who is number 9. They go in threes.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
Rage against the minivan
Now is the time. Just tell me you are pregnant. My count is up to 8. I am just waiting to see who is number 9. They go in threes.
Posted by Christine at 9:19 PM
5 comments:
Nope... I can't tell you twice I'm PG. Although you have me a bit intrigued... maybe when more time as passed I'll get the news from our mutual friends or family... hmmm. I'll just have to wait it out! :)
Now I'm getting nervous. Maybe I'll pick up a test on the way home from work, just to re-assure myself that we aren't your special suprise. Please don't let us be number nine. Please don't let us be number nine. :)
well, it ain't me. so mark me off your list. who else is on your list that is though...I only know of a few!
wow...8! I promise, I'm not #9!
Not me. You can permanently mark me off the list. If it were me, I'd be suing the doctor from my room at the crazy house!
Post a Comment