Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What do I want?

For Mother's Day:


  1. To shower without interruptions
  2. Someone to cook and clean for me
  3. To sleep really, really, late - like I did in college
  4. New clothes
  5. New shoes
  6. New boobs (sorry but I do - it's public knowledge)
  7. Have a great day with my family without whining. 
  8. No diapers
  9. A long massage with facial and pedi
  10. A little quite time to read a book uninterrupted. 
What's on your list?

3 comments:

BettencourtFamily said...

dido. you read my mind.

oh, and I need a new watch.

you tell dustin and I'll tell chad!

Sara Blackburn White said...

Great post! Last night at midnight- Josh goes- babe is this wknd memorial day- ha! I said no honey its MOTHERS day!! He then looked limp and helpless with a sheepish grin- asked- oh gosh- what do you want?? I answered just a whole day with you home and for my body not to hurt- lol!!
Seriously- is that too much to ask?
Oh the life of a NB and toddler!
I hope you get your everything on your list!

Amy Ellis said...

girl, I think we were separated at birth! If you get any of it will you share? Except for the boobs-- I'll let you keep those all to yourself because when I get mine...