Sunday, June 14, 2009

I know

I know it has been forever since I posted. I don't know where that time has gone. I will just date soon on the home front.


Real quick side note - Hugs and Stitches - online has shut down. As much as I have enjoyed the business, I just don't have time to keep up with it. My paying job and my life long career as a mother take majority and priority in my day and the few hours that are left I would like to spend in the company of my husband and my girls.

Don't worry. I will still be doing some business on the side. If you need something, you will need to email me at least 2 weeks before so that I make the time to complete your order.

There are no words that can express my gratitude for all of the support and encouragement you all have provided over that last 4 years. I means the world to me to have such awesome friends and family that have believed in me and my products. Thanks for everything. I love you all!

0 comments: