Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pics

I know I have been a little MIA but it has not been because of lack of things to share with you.  I am participating in a holiday bazaar this weekend and I have my own little factory upstairs.  I hope to update you with all of that later.  For now, here are a few photos from Halloween.  The girls were matching pink Princesses.  I know it is hard to believe.  We were ready to go until the girls saw our neighbor's son dressed up as a clown.  Laura did a great job on the make-up.  Reece and Addison were a little shy the rest of the evening because they did not recognize him.  Addison acted like she did this every day and went right up to the doors for her candy.  Reece did great too.    


There are also just a few pictures from The Laurie Burkner Band show that we took the girls to on Sunday.  It was a great show.  They did an excellent job including the crowd.  Addison danced most of the time.  Reece was not feeling great but did enjoy it.  
Will post more later!  


1 comments:

Monica Ramsey said...

The girls look precious! And Addie looks all grown up! :)