My little baby girl Addison turned 2 this weekend. While I am a little sad that I no longer have a baby, I am ready to move into the next phase of her life. I would like to said that I know what comes next, but the truth is I don't. Addison has been unpredictable from the very beginning. The doctor had picked which day she was going to be born. It was scheduled. Time off from work was established. We had a plan. But as we would soon learn, Addison makes her own plans. Just when you think you know what makes her tick, she changes all over again.
Here are some pictures of Addison over the last 24 months. You will see just how much she has changed. She left the hospital at 5lbs, 12 oz. She quickly became the baby with all of the rolls. But she has thinned out and fits perfectly in her 24 month clothes.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
4 comments:
she is the sweetest thing. ramsey was so sad when she left today, she wanted to play babies with her
So darn sweet, she's such a big girl!
adorbale! I'm so glad I know her!
Oh how I love this girl sooooo much! I love them both! It's an honor to watch them grow from day one. Although, I may never see my children from the very first day of their life, I will cherish every day I will have with them :)
Post a Comment