Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A new blog to Follow

I have had the pleasure of meeting some great people since moving to Dallas almost 9 years ago. (Can you believe it has been that long?) One of those great people is Jessica. She is actually one of my brother's friends but I am happy to say she is one of mine too. Layne actually married Ben and Jessica almost 2 years ago. I am getting side tracked.

Jessica does the PR for Children's Hospital in Dallas. She has started a great blog from the hospital with fun and informational stories. I know many of you are parents, I thought that you would enjoy reading the blog and all the greatness that comes along with stalking a new blog. And since I have been awful about updating, you can now read it instead of mine. The great thing about her blog is that you don't have to be in the Dallas area to get great information from it.

So without more babbling...

http://childrensmedicalcenter.blogspot.com/

I'm adding it. You can add it too.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We've checked the new blog's analytics, and I've gotten more than a dozen hits from your blog. Such an influential Mommy blogger, you are. :)

BIG hugs!