Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our new look

Over the Easter week-weekend, we had hardwood floors put in the front entry and family room.  It has made a HUGE difference.  I am so pleased with how they turned out.  The guys that did the installation were excellent.    If you are in the market, I would HIGHLY recommend this company.  


Take a look!









5 comments:

Lori said...

LOVE it! Wanna car pool to bunco????

Amy Ellis said...

Love it! Yes, I'm in the market-- who did it?

BettencourtFamily said...

It looks Fan-Freakin'-Tastic!!!!! I can't wait to see them in person!

Christine said...

I will get the name from Chad. They are on Custer north of Virginia. Next to Sonic.

Sara Blackburn White said...

Love it- looks soooo pretty! This is our first house with hardwoods and it is amazing how much cleaner (easier) you can keep your house;) So excited for you!!