Here are some ideas for this week that are floating around my head.
- I only have one more paper for my English class this week and I am DONE for the semester. WHOOOHOOOO!!
- I really need a haircut. In the worst way. Must schedule this soon.
- This weekend is going to be just as crazy as last weekend. Lord help me now.
- I am really looking forward to spring break. I still think I will study over half of the time but at least I will not be running kids everywhere.
- Addie has her very first soccer game this friday night. She is way too excited.
- I HATE dieting.
- I really hate that I gain weight so easy.
- I need an extra day in my week.
That's all for now. I need to get back to Statistics.
0 comments:
Post a Comment