To say that the girls are photogenic is one thing but I think we are past that point. Addie now has this "cheesy" little smile that she makes when you want to take her picture. I am guessing that it is from watching Reece make silly faces as well. She squints her eyes and shows those far apart teeth that are coming in. Not the sweetest face I have seen her make, but it does make me laugh none the less. Here are some pictures that prove my point. I am learning so bear with me. I didn't edit beforehand. I know, I know. Next time.
http://picasaweb.google.com/hugsandstitches/March2008?authkey=L9yCfyzQldc
The first few are the snow that we got a couple weeks ago. The "hump" in the snow is our soccer ball. It's hard to tell. The others are from our trip to Dekalb to see the Ramseys. The twins look good and are eating well. I think that there are 2 sets of twins in the photos - Logan and Jackson (babies) then Paula and Kylie. I know that there is a huge age difference but they look so much alike to me. Kylie adores Paula!!! The other pictures are from around the house.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
2 comments:
Ok, so I have been wanting to do the same thing with Daniel's progress! I just haven't found time yet!! He keeps me busy. The girls look great! Daniel is doing AWESOME! He is beginning to repeat things you say & his favorite saying is Oh Yeah! He no longer has his spanish babble. it sounds more like he's talking in his own language, but not spanish. Give the girls Hugs & Kisses from me!
Good work Christine! Reese does love the camera...
http://picasaweb.google.com/ben.newell.dallas/ChristmasDecember2007/photo?authkey=QK5R-vYhsUs#5148473909963384754
Post a Comment