I am going to try this blogging thing. We'll see how it goes. My "goal" is to update family and friends about the things that happen in our day to day lives. You know, the little things. Like today...Sabrina came up for her weekly visit with me and the girls. Addie was asleep when she got here, I was needing to do some work, so Sabrina and Reece did a little art project. I had bought a foam "Bunny House" for Easter. Came down stairs with Addie about an hour later. Perfect little bunny house - glitter and all. Now you know that if I had done it with Reece #1 - there would have been no glitter. Not good for either of us. #2 - that darn house looked perfect! I would have never been able to get it to hold together. I have tried in the past. It did turn out really well and Reece really enjoyed it. She went into the front closet for more supplies and came out with piper cleaners. Thank goodness I hid the feathers.
Addison has this LOVE for Sabrina that she doesn't share with everyone. I don't know how to explain it. Yes, she is attached to me but I'm her mom - she's my shadow. But man does she love Brina. Addie doesn't cry when Chad leaves, or Reece, some time me but she has started crying when Sabrina leaves. We were sitting down to dinner. The girls had started and Brina visited a little. Then came over to give hugs and kisses. Addie stood up in her highchair and started to cry. She didn't want Brina to leave. It is ssooooo sweet! I had to carry Addie outside to see Brina leave. She just whimpered like a little puppy. This is one of the many reasons that I am glad that Sabrina moved to Dallas.
Addison has this LOVE for Sabrina that she doesn't share with everyone. I don't know how to explain it. Yes, she is attached to me but I'm her mom - she's my shadow. But man does she love Brina. Addie doesn't cry when Chad leaves, or Reece, some time me but she has started crying when Sabrina leaves. We were sitting down to dinner. The girls had started and Brina visited a little. Then came over to give hugs and kisses. Addie stood up in her highchair and started to cry. She didn't want Brina to leave. It is ssooooo sweet! I had to carry Addie outside to see Brina leave. She just whimpered like a little puppy. This is one of the many reasons that I am glad that Sabrina moved to Dallas.

3 comments:
What about when Uncle Layne and Aunt Mitzi leave? Anything?
UL & AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog. You're getting yourself into trouble now though. Layne and I will start checking this out on a daily basis, just waiting for the next funny story or cute moment that comes up. Great idea Christine!
This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see seen what's new every day.
Post a Comment