I really would like to get a routine with the girls for this summer. I hope to start when we get back next week but we went ahead and headed out to the library today. My goal is for us to go every other week. Surely Reece and I can each finish a book in 14 days. Today, Reece picked up two in a new series and I picked up something by Jane Green. I just finished all three Shades of Grey books and needed something a little lighter.
My goal is to have Reece read every day and to work with Addie on early reading skills and sight words. Reece really does enjoy reading and I hope that it becomes something that Addie enjoys as well. If you have any suggestions as to what I could read next, let me hear it.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
1 comments:
Braden is LOVING the Magic Tree House books... maybe Addie would like it also. We read at least three chapters in the books a day. As for Braden's reading skills we've been reading a little bit of anything and everything out and about, and he ends his nights in bed with his BOB sight word books on his own. Your Addie has such nice handwriting and sweet patience, I'm sure she's going to enjoy everything about reading and writing as much as her older sister.
Post a Comment