Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sick of being sick

Let me edit real quick. Layne and Mitzi were at our house last weekend too. We had the whole gang. I didn't mean to leave them off. They were a great help with everything.

Now...today entry. Addie has been running fever on and off starting on Saturday. But on Monday it was more consistent so we made a trip to the pediatrician on Wednesday. Good news is that it is not strep. Bad news is that it is a virus that we just have to wait out. And it is mainly in her throat. So we have been on a diet of yogurt, milk shakes, pudding, ice cream, and some soup. Not that she can really eat soup. It is just really, really over cooked noodles and vegetables with very little water. She is very clingy and wants to be held ALL DAY. I know that she does not fell good so right now, if it can be done with one hand and while I hold her, it gets done. Otherwise, it has to wait till later. We are getting some good quality bonding time at night. Poor thing wakes up in a dripping sweat. We had three baths in 24 hours. But she still is not clean. I think she finds anything that is sticky or dirty.

I don't have too much energy to write more. I will get better tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know Layne yelled at you, so you had to add your comment. He's always trying to get me to give him a shout out on the blog...looking good!

Mitzi said...

Sorry Addie isn't feeling good. I don't know how you do it. We're looking forward to the Spring Sing tonight!

Monica Ramsey said...

I just got all caught up on your blog... so fun! It is really nice to read what is going on. I hope Addie feels better soon!