We just wrapped up a weekend with my family. Sabrina was off on Friday and Mom and Dad came into town. We had out big family dinner Friday night and it was delicious!!! We will be having it again tonight! I had a garage sale on Saturday and did far better than I expected. There were five of us on the street right next door to each other. Really good traffic. I still have a garage full of baby stuff. One of the customers said that we were the most fertile neighborhood he had seen. I guess we were all trying to clean out our closets.
We have enrolled Reece for preschool with Prosper ISD for next year. It will be regular school hours but a preschool setting. I am excited for her. She seems kind of bored with me during the day. She has really enjoyed her school this year. We have had a few big days this week so far. She has decided that she no longer needs to take her blanket into school. It is safe in the car. YEAHHH!!! I thought it was always going to be with her. She had her second ever dentist appointment today. They say that her teeth are beautiful. But she needs to stop sucking her thumb. We have been working on it but not putting forth 100% effort. I am now motiviated because if she hasn't quit by her 4th birthday, they want to put a devise on her teeth like a retainer. I am not excited about that and I am sure that she will not be either. We had a talk on the way home and decided that when she stops sucking her thumb, we will make her room into a princess room. She was very excited about it. We will see how it goes. And she did tell me this weekend, "Mom, you rock!' I don't know where it came from but I will take it.
Addison and I spent some quality time together last night. She has been running fever on and off since Saturday but I thought that it was just her teeth. (she's trying to cut 6 of them) But we have now hit the 3 day mark so we are going to see Dr. Bill this afternoon. Pray that it is nothing but a virus and not strep. She is growing up so fast. She will tell you "ugh-hun" (yes) or shake her head no. She tries to take her diaper off when she is wet. If you ask her, she will get a diaper and the wipes and bring them to you for a change. Such a sweet girl. I stopped and looked at a Mother's Day Out program in Prosper this morning. It is small but very cute. Only Tuesday/Thursday. Which is great. She has such a good time playing with other kids. I think this is something that we both need.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
1 comments:
Uh, why wasen't Uncle Layne and Aunt Mitzi there?
Post a Comment