The kitchen is done!!! Chad just needs to run the outside part of the vent a hood but as far as I cam concerned it is done. He did a great job on the tile and lighting. We changed from standard 4x4 tiles to the subway 1x2 tumbled stone. And from on florescent light to 5 cans, a light over the island and 3 pendants over the bar. I think we picked a great color and the hardware completes the look. Here are the before pictures.
And the after!!!
Reece's princess room will be done this coming weekend. Then we will move on to the next project, and the next, and the next.
I had a great Mother's Day. I did very little. The four of us had lunch at Saltgrass Steakhouse and then did a little shopping for some new plants. Addie took a nice long nap. I laid in bed and watched TV and surfed the internet. Chad and Reece made a new flower bed in the back yard. We had a light dinner and all went to bed. It has a nice break from our normal weekend days of how much can we get done in a day. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
1 comments:
Go plus one! Looks good.
Post a Comment