Hi, my name is Christine and I am addicted ... to Etsy. It is this fabulous site that someone had shown me months ago. I am addicted to it every time I sit down on the computer. It is a bunch of people, mainly moms, that have these great craft projects and products. I can literally search day and night. Good thing I don't have a secret checking account because I would have a million little gifts for the girls, my family, and my friends. I would be giving the best gifts out there. I will continue to dream and try to recreate on my own. I am working on 2 projects that were inspired by Etsy and will post pictures later if they are presentable. There is one lady that just taunts me with her fabric collection and how she has everything set-up. I am dreaming of the day when the girls are both at school, the maid has come and cleaned the house, done the laundry, dinner is prepared and I can sit in my project room and work undisturbed for 6 hours. Oh and all of the needed supplies are there waiting on me to get going. For now, I will take my 15 minutes per hour between cleaning noses and changing diapers, getting snacks and play. My projects will take 1 weeks verses one day. And I am okay with that.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment