Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Reece's Princess Room

From Reece's Princ...


Let's go back a couple months. Reece. walking into the dentist saying "I'm going to tell them I don't suck my thumb". Great parenting moment here. I decided to "reward" Reece with a princess room if she stopped. We decided to make her Princess Room her birthday gift and make it a "While you were out" for a 4 year old. I enlisted the help of many. Sabrina and I painted her bedroom one Thursday and just put her twin bed back in her room. She thought that was it. Well, she crashed Saturday early evening so we decided that we would pull it all together while she slept. New bed, bedding, dresser, art work, and of course the painted room. She was truly surprised. She got real quite, then jumped in her bed. She loved it. Hasn't slept in it yet without someone in there but that will come soon. Click on the link to see all of the pics from her room.

0 comments: