I have the most amazing friends - and they are all sisters, the Davis girls. Megan and I met in the dorm and she introduced me to Chad. Needless to say, she was and is good to me. I met her sister Lori when Megan came to Dallas for a weekend. After spending some time together, Lori and I learned that we were building houses just 5 minutes from each other. We would call each other for company and new things in the area. I met Jenni at several family functions and we became close friends when she and Brian moved to McKinney almost 2 years ago. I could not be more grateful to have them in my life.
But now I have the very early proof that we will be family one day. Addison is in LOVE with Bryson. She just can't get enough of that boy. When he cries, she is right there with the pacie. She always wanted to give him kisses and tell him hi/bye. But this is not a one sided relationship. Bryson loves Addie too. He coos and smiles so much for her. I never heard him talk so much as he did the other day when they were together. He are some pictures from their "dates"
I guess if we move to west Texas, we can make an arranged marriage.
1 comments:
Too cute! Thanks for making me cry! I can't wait to be a "real" family...although we are pretty close to that anyway! Maybe Reece and Ramsey can find some brothers they can marry and all will be good!
Post a Comment