Getting Reece to eat it dinner is difficult at best. She likes to play and talk and sing and do anything but what the rest of us are doing which is eating. So every night was have to count 1..2...3 to get her to eat or go to time out. I know we are doing it all wrong but roll with me here. Well, smart little Addie is now into the game. She is trying to talk and last night mimicked us counting to Reece. She held out her little hand, moving one finger at a time as she "counted" to 3. Then tried to say "Bite" (as in take a bite). She was so proud of herself. And smiled so big. Chad and I couldn't help but laugh. If you cross your arms, she will too.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
1 comments:
I love the imitation! I was doing sit ups yesterday (don't laugh... I still have that baby belly) and no joke Braden tried to do it too... too funny! I love your stories, it's so nice to relate. And I like reading about all of Reece's "big girl" stories!
You (and Chad too of course) do such a great job with those girls... they were so well behaved and sweet when they came to Chicago. I look forward to seeing them again.
Post a Comment