So I haven't posted in a while. I've been a little busy. My favorite Aunt, Paula, was in town for a week. I will post all about our adventures in a later post. I have been super busy with my own little business, not complaining one bit. Most of my orders prior to this month have been in Texas mainly, but I am now getting them from all of the US and that feels great.
So today, Sabrina, the girls and I drove down to the bridal shop to buy our bridesmaid dresses. I will not tell you the size but I did tell the lady to order a size small. I actually wanted 2 sizes but she wasn't going for it. I had to "sign off" on the smaller size. I am sure that she has heard it all before, but I am dead serious about being smaller than I am now. I am sure that they will have to reorder my dress because I will be too small to fit into the dress that I can't even zip close now. More power to me, right?
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
2 comments:
You can do it Christine! I can't wait to see you in your small dress in six months. You're going to look fabulous!
You go girl!! When you go back that lady will be wondering why she didn't order two sizes smaller!
Post a Comment