Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Everyone stop...do a little happy dance

Dallas and Ali (BIL & SIL) were in Houston today with their son Daniel to finalize the adoption. Everything went great and they are officially one big happy family. I could not be happier for them. They have been waiting for this day and it has finally come. They are already back home in Richland Hills and will be moving forward with all of the final, final paperwork. Here's a couple pictures from Blake's birthday party. (I can't find the pics from his birthday a few weeks ago)





Welcome to the family Daniel... we are all just a little nutty.

2 comments:

Monica Ramsey said...

Oh! He is so cute!!!

Ali said...

Hello! My baby looks so small there! I made a blog due to requests of other friends, but I'm not that savy on it yet! I can't figure out the blog list! Here is our page www.familybyadoption.blogspot.com We go Friday for our first International Workshop for our new agency:)