Reece has said some pretty funny things lately. Here are just a few examples.
She is always trying to put Addison in time out. I have to tell Reece to let me be the mom and she needs to be the sister. So this was after one of those discussions.
Me - Reece, do you want to be a mommy when you grow up.
Reece - No, I want to be an Aunt Sabrina.
This was Saturday in the car waiting on Chad to come out of a store. It was early evening, We were all tired from the day.
Reece: Mom, you need to move that mirror.
Me: What mirror?
Reece: That little one (I have one that hangs off of the rear view mirror so that I can see both of the girls in the back seat)
Me: Why?
Reece: So that you can't see me suck my thumb...
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
1 comments:
She's too funny!
Post a Comment