My daughters have proved to me that they are not high maintenance by any means. Don't get me wrong, they do enjoy there dresses but they could come from Wal-mart. The girls do not mind. But as far as entertainment, they are very easy.
We bought a small pool to take to the lake and it now resides in our back yard. Chad has pulled a chair next to the pool so that he could sit with them. Reece made the chair into a slide into the pool. We eventually moved the outdoor play piece to the edge of the pool and used it's slide as a pool slide. You will see it in the back of the picture.
They slept great this night.
Sunday we had lunch at Layne and Mitzi's house. I brought along some toys that could be left there so that the girls will always have something to play with. So you know that I took the 100 piece foam block set. I am so tired of picking up those all over the house. I know we have never played with them down stairs but I know there are at least 20 down there. Anyway, one child sat in the bucket that the blocks made there journey in and we instantly had an indoor sled. Same day, Chad and Layne were working on the sprinkler system. Addison was not outside 2 minutes before she decided that the sprinklers were her very own splash pad. She went in full clothed but came out naked. Reece did not want to get her dress or panties wet so she opted for one of Mitzi's tank tops. While Chad and I ran out for a little bit, the "adults" added real water hoses and spray attachments to finish out big.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
2 comments:
Oh how I love those girls! Lane & Mitzi's house looks great!
DID THEY HAVE FUN! IT JUST SHOW YOU HOW LITTLE YOU REALLY NEED TO ENTERTAIN AT THIS AGE.
Post a Comment