I found this site today and wanted to share. It will be on my daily internet rounds along with all of your blogs.
It is called Simply Dumb. It is commentary about news stories and how dumb that they are that these "stories" have made news. I feel like he is taking the words out of my mouth. Yes, I am a little cynical about "news" lately.
And if you are wondering why I have so many post today, it is just too damn hot to do anything else. The a/c unit in the down stairs is low on freon (or so I hope) and the guy is coming by this evening. It is just too hot to do anything in the house but sit in front of my computer.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
2 comments:
crackin' me up....glad the glasses worked out in your favor! You are paying for someone's raising with Reece, huh??? Hope your AC is a minor thing! I had a little scare with mine this morning...it's all good now!
We need to get together! TTYL!
Thanks for the blog love! It's Brian from Simply Dumb. I actually blog out of DFW too, we live in Cedar Hill.
Post a Comment