I can honestly say that I do not make New Year Resolutions. I know me well enough and I have very little will power. I not not pleased with myself in several aspects so I am turning over a new leaf when we return home on Sunday.
So here are a few of my Half Year Goals to Achieve:
- LOOSE WEIGHT - I am joining Weight Watchers and not making excuses. I have harp on this enough since the day Addison was born. I am fat. Enough said.
- Be more diligent about household duties. I am not calling them chores as I hate that term so duties it will be. I will do laundry throughout the week. Not on the weekends. I will make a mental list of things to do per day. I think if I only dust on Wednesday and vaccum on Tuesdays, etc. instead of doing it all in one day, it will go faster and I won't hate it so much.
- Make a menu for a least one week at a time ADD STICK TO IT. Buy what I need from the store according to the menu and don't buy junk. I hate trying to decide what we are going to eat every day at 4:30.
- Potty Train Addison. I know she is little but she is showing an interest and I am tired of buy diapers. If I knew how much we have spent on diapers in 4 CONSISTENT year, (2 of them in diapers at one point remind you) I think I would be sick.
- I WILL STOP COOKING 2 MEALS FOR DINNER. This is of my own making and I have been working on this already. My children will have many foods that they like.
- I will sew burp cloths every day. This is a simple task that I have failed at many times. It is silly for me to sit down and make 100 burp cloths at one time.
- I will actively market my business in new methods. No comment needed
- I will be a better wife. I have not been great and I know that he deserves great. Sorry honey.
- I will stop all of the stretching that comes out of my children's small mouths.
- I will be a better friend to others and myself. I will make time for the special relationships outside of my family as they make me a better person too. I will also make more time for myself not in front of the TV. I will read more, take a more active role in my garden and just escape the house.
3 comments:
Love it! Good luck! The 4:30 dinner comment made me laugh out loud, I do it too. I may try your approach. :)
Girl! I think you're perfect! Don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy your time at the lake.
Post a Comment