I feel like I got NOTHING done today. I know I was busy and not a home for a good bit but I feel totally blllllaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I don't know if it is the damn heat outside. Maybe it is all of the things that need to be done around that house that are staring at me going "Me next, Me next!!!" I have put them all off.
We did have the a/c repaired it turned out not to be a major part. I am just adding it to the list of things that we discover every day about this house. We know that it has had a prior life but it is a great mystery as to how it lived before. And who lived here for that matter. Shortly after we moved in, we learned that the house was hit by lighting. I know, right? That explains us having to replace the whole garage door opener. All of the magnets on the upstairs windows were dead and the alarm system would not work until they were all replaced. A light on the outside of the garage had what we thought to be a bad bulb. Chad changed the bulb and it caught on FIRE. WTH! Replaced it. The little attic in the garage leaks when it rains. The kitchen window is worthless when it rains. (not like we have had any) Totally floods the bay window.
Okay house, how many more little secrets do you have? It is time to get it all out in the open.
By the way, let me know if you ever need an a/c guy. Very good and very reasonable.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
1 comments:
Actually, we could use an A/C guy. We've been talking about getting a new unit all together, but geez, I can think of a million other things I'd rather spend $8,000 on! Maybe we could just get by with a tune up?
Post a Comment