The time is drawing near for you to release yet another princess movie. Please know that we will continue to shell out the money for the latest and greatest movie at $18.99 and for a limited time. I would like to make a few suggestions for the main character. Can it please be a princess that wears glasses? It would eliminate many meltdowns in my house. If you could also make sure that she scrapes her knee, elbows, or legs. This will help me explain to Reece that yes some princesses wear glasses and yes some princesses get boo boos. She feels that she is not a princess when she wears her glasses or has a scrape.
And the other request for the movie: keep the mother ALIVE! And don't make it a mean step mom. Please keep the Queen Mom alive in the movie. I know that you feel that the saddest story line is one in which the mother is not around. I get it. But I am starting to think that you have an issue with us. I don't even care if you make her fat, with a bad haircut. But let's review the movie list in which there is not a mom.
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast
Snow White
Little Mermaid
Nemo
Aladdin
Sword in the Stone
Peter Pan
Alice in Wonderland
The Jungle Book
Robin Hood
Winnie the Pooh
I haven't seen Mulan and I know Nemo was a colabration with Pixar. But I really can not come up with a movie other than The Lion King when a mom is in the picutre. But you killed the dad!
These are just a few simple request when you start thinking about the next movie. If you feel that I deserve credit in the movie, I won't object.
2 comments:
And, thanks also to Disney for helping to initiate the "what is a step-mother" conversation in our family. We have now been discussing it for about 2 years and Ashley seems to still be fascinated with the whole concept. Ashley still occasionally asks when SHE will get a step-mother. I actually have a step mother who is not mean, and Ashley thanked her one time for not trying to poison me...
maybe the princess could eat vegetables too and take a nap!! I had never thought the mom issue with Disney, very interesting.
Post a Comment