Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Top 100

I am taking a page from one of my favorites sites and sharing 100 things about the family. Hang in there if you can.

  1. I get really bored some days.
  2. Chad does a lot around the house.
  3. He cleans better than I do.
  4. He is extremely handy around the house. Reece called him Handy Daddy the other day.
  5. You would never guess that his truck is 7 years old, looks new.
  6. My car does not look as good as his.
  7. It has 2 major dings on opposite corners.
  8. I only caused one - I hit the house with my car.
  9. I thought Chad would hate me forever after that.
  10. He was super dad last night and took the girls for a hour outside in this awful heat.
  11. They love playing with him. He is an awesome, awesome father.
  12. Reece starts school in a couple weeks.
  13. I am both sad and happy about it.
  14. Addie will be going to school too ( MDO 2 days)
  15. I am trying to find a part-time job.
  16. I should just put my burp cloths in a couple more stores and work harder at the business end.
  17. I want to open my own store one day. Do you have an extra 50K I can have?
  18. It would be a monogram shop.
  19. I would hire my friends to work so that I don't have to deal with stupid, stupid people.
  20. I know that stupid people would still exist.
  21. Addison talks as much as Reece did at this age. HELP!
  22. They both remind me of someone
  23. She lives here too.
  24. I love you Sabrina
  25. I am glad that she is living here for a while.
  26. I miss seeing my family more,
  27. I wish my parents moved to the DFW area
  28. MOVE MOM AND DAD!!!
  29. I want my extended family to live closer as well.
  30. The ones that do live close SUCK!
  31. They have never met Addie and that makes me sad.
  32. We have 2 family reunions in October.
  33. Same side of family but different parts.
  34. I want to be skinny by Oct.
  35. It most likely won't happen that fast.
  36. I hate dieting all most as much as I hate being fat!
  37. My great grandmother started a church in the Brazos bottom for the farmers.
  38. An angel told her twice to do it.
  39. I believe the store 100%.
  40. The church is 100 years old this year.
  41. The bishop is coming to do the mass.
  42. I grew-up Catholic.
  43. I need to find a church for my family.
  44. I don't think it will be Catholic.
  45. I say this every weekend.
  46. I do enjoy church but need it to be relevant about my life today.
  47. I went to a private Catholic school for 2 years.
  48. I went to mass 3 times a week for 2 years.
  49. I lead the songs for mass 2 times during school.
  50. Both were a mistake.
  51. I can NOT sing.
  52. I did play the piano at one time
  53. I would like to play again
  54. I want a piano at the house but not for a couple more years.
  55. I want the girls to take dance.
  56. I want them to be better at it than I was.
  57. It is true that you want more for your kids than you had.
  58. I have learned that I can not have it all at one time
  59. Are you still reading this?
  60. I went to Southwest Texas State University and it is now called Texas State University.
  61. It think with was stupid to change names.
  62. I meet some great people there.
  63. One was my husband.
  64. I did some really stupid things there.
  65. I will not tell you all of them.
  66. I got a tattoo.
  67. It looks really, really, bad.
  68. It is on my big toe.
  69. It has no meaning what so ever.
  70. Yes, I was drunk when I got it.
  71. I do not drink like I used to.
  72. Thank God!
  73. Reece is now sitting in my lap.
  74. I did not take turning 30 well.
  75. My body does work like it used to.
  76. I want it to look like it did 10 years ago.
  77. I want a boob job.
  78. Just to put them back where they were.
  79. I would look ridiculous with huge boobs.
  80. I love my girls to death.
  81. Reece looks like her dad and Addie looks like me.
  82. Reece acts like her dad. Addie acts like me.
  83. They are very different children.
  84. I did not enjoy being pregnant.
  85. I was HUGE pregnant.
  86. We are done having kids.
  87. I don't want to get out numbered.
  88. We only have to pack a bib and diapers/wipes when we leave the house.
  89. And snacks.
  90. I have joined Weight Watchers.
  91. I have lost almost 5 pounds.
  92. I will loose more weight this week.
  93. I will win the friendly bet (Lori)
  94. I enjoy cooking most of the time.
  95. I like eating more.
  96. This will not help me on my quest to loose weight.
  97. I am not as organized as I appear to be.
  98. Chad is very organized.
  99. He pays all of the bills for the house so I don't have to worry about it.
  100. I love my family!
Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Layne Court said...

Great post. Enjoyed it.