Sunday, August 10, 2008

How lucky can a girl be?

Let's just say that this past week has been tough. Not so much in a physical aspect because I have yet to start walking again. But that is whole different entry. Just from an emotional state, exhausting. And yes, I do realize that I could totally take my butt to bed instead of telling all of you how damn tired I am but I drank a Coke too late. Yes, a real Coke.

But for the record...I have a fantastic husband and girls. Yes, we are all worn out by each other this weekend and our complete lack of schedule. But I love them with all of my heart. I can not imagine not having them in my daily life.

Chad is leaving town for a couple days to run off to California for work. I am terribly sad that I will not be joining him. But as it works out, it is all for the better. Reece has meet the teacher night on Wednesday. We have been talking up school every day. She still does not want to go. I don't know what we will do.

But wish me luck because for the next couple of weeks, her bed time is moving up and wake time too. I am hoping that she will not be miserably tired when school starts.

Now for a selfish moment.

I have had the luxury of sleeping in until my kids do. I know that it is a bad habit but I don't go to sleep until midnight so 8 am in not too bad. But I too will be getting up early and getting ready by 7:30 am. I know many of you do that every day. I have in the past and will again in the very near future. Hate me all that you want, but I will continue my sleeping in for at least one more week.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Yes very emotional week. My nieces and brother are so blessed to have you. I can't believe Reece is already in pre-K. Time flies. Thank you for all the stuff this weekend and I will give you the bins back. We need to get together more for the kids, Daniel loved playing with his cousins.
Love ya

Lori said...

Hey girl....hang in there! I'm thinking about ya! Love the new look!
Have a great week!
Lori

Unknown said...

Have I told you what a wonderful person you to love everyone so much.YES you are a very lucky girl! We love you. Mom