Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where are all of the girls?

It is now official that all of my friends are having boys. I have one last person that I am waiting to learn the sex of the baby. (no pressure Chad and Monica) But geez, what is up with everyone having a boy.

Here's the list of those with boys or having boys in the near future. Literally, just in the period of 1 year.

Ginger
Lori
Erin
Gina
Jennifer
Laura
Ali - Daniel is over a year but new to us!


Stacy was the ONLY one that had a little girl. And she is just beautiful. I have to admit that this is what I thought my girls would look like, dark hair and all. But not here. They have their dad's light blonde/brown. And no, we will not be trying to have a boy like the rest of you.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I am giving you a niece in one year! I can't wait to have Reece & Addie has her princess role models!

Monica Ramsey said...

No pressure! :) We should find out in October - I've had a girl vibe from the start until about a week ago. Now I have no idea! We will share the news when we know!