Can you believe that Addison is almost 2? I know it isn't for a few more months but the fact that our last baby is not really a baby anymore is a little sad. One of my favorite things about babyhood is when they snuggle up in your arms. Addison was never much of a snuggler. But she always snuggled when she awaken at night. Last night was no exception. She is at that perfect age and size when she can rest her head on my shoulder and lay perfectly on my chest, little legs tucked in on either side. It is so sweet. I am just a little sad in knowing that it won't happen much anymore. I am trying to enjoy this age as much as I can. It is sweet and forgiving and won't be here for much longer.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment