Friday, June 20, 2008

And so it begins

I knew when we bought this house that they would eventually be building next to us. There are 4 lots in a square that have been a lovely field for neighborhood kids to play baseball in. Kind of like their own "Sandlot". But about 2 weeks ago, a few gentlemen came a pushed some dirt around on th lot behind us. Nothing since. But yesterday started the process of actual construction as they are now moving the dirt to lay down the plumbing pipes. I am sure that there will be plenty of "water" marks on my fence. Yeah me.

In other household (neighbor) news, our next door neighbor has put there house on the market. I don't know why. They aren't very chatty people. But I am on a mission to make sure my new neighbors don't suck. I am going to personally promote this property as we are fantastic neighbors. I am looking for a family with young kids (girls) and SAHM with great cooking skills. Father figure must be into yard work and golf, washing cars, and playing outside with the kids. Rock bands need not apply, nor should anyone with drug problems, lots of cars, or more than 2 large dogs. We will be forming a babysitting co-op so we can go out every other Friday without kids. Here is a link to the house for a virtual tour. You will also see our home as well as the other neighbors. It is a 5 bedroom, 4 bath, 3 car garage. Please contact me if you need more information as I will be your real estate agent for this property.

Welcome home neighbor!

0 comments: