Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boycott

Let's face it. There are many things in life that I would like to boycott. Paying my mortgage-never an option. Doing laundry - also never an option. Cooking dinner - occasionally. Shaving my legs, sometimes a winter option. But most definitely -not a option this week. Reece has swimming lessons as do Addie and I. But a great thing happened yesterday at swimming lessons., well 2 great things.

#1 - Reece got in th water with the teacher without much of a fight. We may be signing up for another session.

#2 - I ran into friend from high school that I haven't seen in 12 years!!! Her name is Amy (Amy Ford, but not Ford anymore) and she lives in Melissa. But is moving back to Frisco in the next couple of weeks. Pretty close to where we will. I am just excited about catching up with her after all this time.

Got to run!! swimming lessons...

0 comments: