It is confirmed. Reece will be wearing glasses in the near future. We will start shopping this week for some super cute frames. She and I talked about it this evening and she is good with wearing glasses...in theory that is. We will see how it goes when they are actually here. If it were up to her, I am sure that they will be pink, purple, and yellow because those are her favorite colors.
I am super proud of Reece though. She was such a champ during the whole, L-O-N-G appointment. She did just as they asked of her. My heart kind of fell to the floor when she told the tech that the pictures "were too small". To me, they were huge. But how in the world would she ever know to even come up and tell me that something was too small for her to see. She has known nothing else. Broke my heart.
On a completely different topic...
Have you ever Googled your name or anyone that you know? Kind of interesting. I tired the other night. I found one post that was correct but it was from an old health care reference site. It needs to be taken down. Then I came across and genealogy site. Let me just say, there are not that may Maywalds in the USA. I think that they all live in Texas. I know for sure that there were many more Courts at my family Easter a couple years ago.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment