Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The position has been filled

Hugs & Stitches recently placed an ad looking for an assistant to the designer. I am pleased to report that the position has been filled. She is young, bright, full of energy. She is always right by my side. Asking what I am doing and how she can help. She does talk too much. She thinks clothing is optional at times. Takes frequent breaks to check on the other non-productive employee. And insist on the company providing all meals and snacks. We'll see how long this will last. She is talking about going part-time in the fall because she says she is going to school for higher education. Here is her picture.



1 comments:

Jessica said...

You are too funny! For a minute, I thought you were describing your new roomie. :) I hope you girls are doing well. We miss you!