Reece never took to a baby doll. She has a couple and just never cared for them very much. Addison on the other hand...she is a mom in training. She has taken over one of Reece's babies and it goes everywhere. Sits at the table for most of our meals so that Addie can feed her. Addie pushes the baby around in the stroller. And most importantly, the baby goes to sleep with her at night. Just in case you are keeping tabs - in order to go to bed, Addison must have her blanket, her paci (I know, it's my crutch too) and now the baby. Oh well. She hasnot awaken at nights in several weeks so I am okay with it. Now that I have actually said that "out loud", I am sure she will be calling my name this evening.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
1 comments:
It makes me feel better that she still goes down with her paci too... Braden only uses it for sleep... but it's really just has much for my comfort of knowing he goes to sleep like a champ with it instead of fighting me without it. I love all your stories about the girls! :)
Post a Comment