Reece FINALLY made some progress in swimming lessons. She is putting her head in the water. This is huge. So we have signed up for another week. I hate to stop when she was getting into it.
Addie did great this week. She doesn't shake her head feverishly when she goes under water anymore. She will "jump" from a sitting position on the side of the pool and do the monkey crawl along the side of the pool.
~~~~~
I was really starting to think the the girls just did not like each other. They spend a good bit of the day fussing at one another and just not being sweet. But then, just as I am about to pull my hair out, they do this...
They pulled the cushions off of the sofa upstairs and made a pallet on the floor to watch TV. This was no prompting. Genuine love for each other. And it lasted about 15 minutes from the time that I noticed.
This is just another sweet picture I wanted to share.
And yes... our hair always looks this bad.
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment