I know I am late in posting but it still needs to be said.
Happy Father's day to Chad, my wonderful husband and father to our great girls; He is just awesome with the girls and they love him to death. They are so excited when he come home in the evenings. It's is pure joy and love. He plays with them and provides more than just a home and a life for all of us. I could not do it without him!
To my Dad - I love you very much and can't thank you for being such a great dad and PawPaw for the girls; to all of my friends and family that are now dads too - keep doing an awesome job! Everyone has such great kids and as much we that moms would like to take all of the credit, we can't. You do a pretty good job!
The annual REAL Christmas letter
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment